CCNA v3 certification training includes both Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) courses merged into one. Participants will learn to install, configure, operate, and manage basic IPv4 / IPv6 networks. This CCNA bootcamp on Routing & Switching course also imparts skills to configure a LAN switch and IP router, connect to WAN, and find security threats. This CCNA training will cover detailed and in-depth topics related to troubleshooting in enterprise networks, and prepare candidates for the real world once they complete their CCNA certification.
After this CCNA course completion, participants will acquire key skills and knowledge to configure, operate, manage and troubleshoot a medium-sized enterprise network, including the ability to ensure security of the network.
- Learn to work on a medium-sized enterprise LAN with multiple switches
- Manage support for VLANs, spanning tree and trunking.
- Understand WAN technologies and configure OSPF and EIGRP in IPv6/IPv4
- Work with network functions for access points, firewalls, and wireless controllers
- Understanding the fundamentals of QoS, cloud services, and network programmability.
- Troubleshoot enterprise network deployments and manage services for smooth operations of a network.
|Schedule for CCNA Routing & Switching v3.0|
|Super Fast Track
|Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX) 3.0||200-125 CCNA||9||6||4|
Before taking the CCNAX course, learners should be familiar with:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals